Yealink phone firmware recovery
Yealink IP Phones support a recovery mode that uses the TFTP protocol. When a phone does not regularly access the network, no longer presents the configuration pages via the web or has accidentally turned off during an FW update, the following procedure may be useful.
Firmware recovery procedure
- Set up a TFTP server with the correct firmware image for the phone
- Turn off the phone
- Press and hold the hands-free button (speaker)
- Keeping the button pressed, power up the phone and wait a few seconds
- A screen will appear where you can specify 4 network parameters: IP address, subnet mask, IP gateway and IP of the TFTP server
- Press the OK key (in the middle of the direction keys) and wait for the phone to download the firmware from the TFTP server indicated.
For more details see this document.