I am no longer receiving incoming calls on the Yealink phone
The phenomenon that occurs to the user is typically the following:
- the mute user presses the button and does not notice it
- calls are rejected
- at the first rejected call the menu on the LCD display changes to show missed calls.
- the user calls and complains because he no longer receives calls.
- When asked: << Did you press the DND button, do not disturb? >> the customer looks on the display and cannot find it, so he replies: << No, I didn’t press it >>
This scenario therefore becomes difficult to analyze. The first thing to check is if you have accidentally activated your phone’s Do Not Disturb (DND) feature. So the correct question to ask the user should be:
<< On the display, top right, you see DND written in a rectangle? >>
If the answer is yes, you must first view the missed calls (last button on the right) and then press the DND button. If the answer is no, check the GUI.
If you want, you can disable the DND feature of your phone in two ways:
- Deactivate the function key by entering the telephone web configuration and deactivating key 3 (DSSkey menu – Softkey 3 -> N / A)
- Assign a different function to key 3 from the drop-down menu of the Softkey 3 parameter